Monday, March 2, 2009

Country Concerts lead to CMA Fest 2009


A year (in review) of Country Concerts- I used the sketch from "Gettin Sketchy" . I decide to use it for some of my little concert picture. My daughter and I had a great time in 2008 going to concerts! We saw Toby Keith, Montgomery Gentry, Jason Aldeen, Lady Antebellum, Matt Wertz, Trailer Choir, Carter's Cord and Mia Roberts. 2009 will be even better, we are heading to NASHVILLE for CMA Festival 2009!! Julie has been busy scoping out the blogs and facebook pages for the tour schedules of her favorites trying to figure out if they will be performing at CMA Fest.. the official list won't be posted until April 1st. If anyone reading this has heard any rumors of who will be there- we would LOVE for you to post them in the comments! We are pretty sure Emerson Drive is going to be there WOOHOO!
Here is a fun layout of Montgomery and Gentry from the Blossom Center last September.

7 comments:

ellen s. said...

oh they are such great layouts. love me some country!

Danielle said...

not only are these fabulous layouts, they look like awesome times!!!! how much FUN!!!!!!

Anabelle said...

Wow, now that's a lot of concerts. It looks like you had a ton of fun. Great pages!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, what cute pages! And how fun that you go to concerts with your DD. I think that's fabulous!

Larajc said...

Love your layouts Dria. I hope you have fun at CMA!

Daniela said...

Looks like fun times and awesome photos to include on one page.

wendipooh13 said...

gotta love those country boys!!! great pages Dria!!!