Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Click on over to the "For the Luv of Art" blog. This is day 2 of my design team May reveal. I created a layout with Prima's "Nature Garden" line. Along with my layout I designed a sketch challenge for you. Here is how it goes... create a layout using my sketch--flip it any way you like. Then add your newly created layout to the gallery at "For The Love of Art" and link it to the Sketch challenge thread (under main heading of Contests) in the forum. There could be an extra perk for you, if you don't already belong to the "For the Luv of Art" you need to join. Sherrie (the owner of For the Luv of Art) is offering a prize (drawn randomly) to to an active member of the forum when we hit 400 users and we are ONLY 2 away! So without further ado . Here is the sketch Photobucket********************** And my layout from the sketch Photobucket Photobucket If you have any questions about the challenge please post them in the forum. The randomly drawn winner of the sketch challenge will receive a $10 gift certificate from the for the Luv of Art store

No comments: