Tuesday, August 14, 2012

How to Tuesday...

I had a little fun with this layout. I got to work with  WOW! Embossing Powders - Suzy West Candy Counter Collection .  Sherrie sent me the "Cotton Candy" (blue) and the "Bubble Gum" (pink).
I used  Sizzix Chandelier die-cut, I used the "WOW" embossing marker to cover first the part I wanted blue in embossing ink-- put the blue on and heat embossed. then added embossing ink to the parts I wanted added the pink poweder then heat embossed and continued on with gold embossing powder and silver Stickles!   For the "Tea Time"  I stamped the tea pot with embossing ink and wrote the title with the embossing marker. I then misted the title plaque with Glimmer Mist. I love the way this new "WOW:" embossing powder is so opaque and really ads POP to the layout.

1 comment:

wendipooh13 said...

how pretty!!!! LOVE all the details on the chandelier!!! great page and photo!!