Friday, November 8, 2013

Little Core'dination creations.

  I decided to play with some of the challenges at the Core'dination "Hard Core" crop.

This first one was for Mary Pat's GIFT TAG AND GIFT BAG

This one is for Clare's

Quick and Easy Christmas Cards Challenge

I love Ellen's challenge.. make something different out of an item.. I took the Tim Holtz Lamp Post die and turned it into a hanging lantern and I used the Tim Holtz "Garland die" for the chain the lantern hangs from.

I used a David Tutera card (so hard to see the sparkle of this cardstock card..but so pretty with all the little bumpy dots ( from a Tim Holtz embossing folder)!)  and turned it into this hanging card for Jennifer's 'Christmas Ornament' Challenge.


5 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

way to go and getting a jump start on your christmas goodies!!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

Dris this is sooooo cute! Thanks for entering my challenge I love your tag! So cute!

Rachel M said...

Great stuff Dria@

Core'dinations said...

These are amazing, Dria!!!

cbuswell said...

Fabulous creations, thanks for joining in the challenges!