Friday, June 6, 2014

Funky wall plaque/hooks for Dad!

  The Frilly and Funky team issued a challenge to make something for the guys in our lives. You can see the "For all of our fathers" challenge here.
I altered a pair of wall hook plaques that I had to make them guy friendly. They will be terrific in my hubby workshop to hang his key collection.

I used Tim Holtz dies and embossing folders. Tim Holtz foil and idea-ology key hole and distress inks and stains.  I always enjoy the process of creating with my Tim toys.

Always,
Dria

4 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

that is too cool!!! LOVE how guy it is and all the metal1!!!

Cec said...

This is very guy friendly with all the keys, clock and gears. Your hubby should love it. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie.
Hugs!
Cec

Buttons said...

Oh Dria this is such a great way to create fantastic looking storage and I'm sure your hubby will be thrilled with it. Thank you so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

Nancy Dynes said...

What an an absolutely Idea!! i love the way you altered the plaques and I am certain they will be treasured for years to come! Thanks so much for joining us at the Frilly and Funkie Challenge Blog!
Hugs,
Nancy